Sunday, September 9, 2012

Penderitaan Di Palestina


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

To my brothers who glorified God. I'll tell you briefly to be the situation in Gaza city in recent days, along with the Jews incessantly launched its assault on the city center.

I wrote (letter) to the guys as he wrapped the blankets as the weather was very cold. Since I had to open the windows in the house for fear shattered when (come) a booming sound Jewish fighter planes accompanied the boom-boom of explosives.

I gathered the kids in one room and all day (I) on their side. And they are in a state of fear. Of course this is a general condition of each family in Gaza.

This condition is not to mention the added power line cut off within the long run. Electricity in the home has been broken since three days (ago) and I had to connect another cable that can power up to the house. And the sound of explosions and thunder (fighter planes) continue endlessly. And the sound of the plane in the air is very noisy at all.

Shops, schools and campuses (all) closed. There are two buildings on the University Islamiyah has been destroyed so that nothing is left.

Mosques targeted fighter, and I see a mosque that close to where I live have been destroyed to the ground and now we menjama 'the prayers of fear.

Do not forget to pray for our brothers and sisters!

The above letter from my friend who was in town to help them there in gaza.












1 comment: